Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Letters and Numbers

Last night one of the IT guys here tried to switch the satellite antenna for the Internet to a different satellite, so Internet was down for a while. We used the provided data but it never connected.

A while ago: Hello? "I can't log in." Your password is H0use. Capital H-zero-u-s-e. "That doesn't work." Yes it does. Don't make me come out there and show you. "No, it doesn't work." Sigh. Go out topside, which requires changing into protective gear, hard hat, etc. Walk walk walk. OK, show me. Type in Capital H. He presses SHIFT and H. OK, now type zero. He presses the "O" key. Arrrrgggghhhh! So I sent him to go fetch me a door key that I already had.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love how you describe things! lol you're just like...walk walk walk... Arrrghh! haha

    ReplyDelete

my space tracker
Travelocity.com Coupons